Wedding Invitations & Paper

STD Wording

So, I'm sorry - I know this is a stupid question. But I'm lost.

We're having a destination wedding and getting ready to send STDs. The venue where the wedding will be has several rental properties - they have one regular hotel, several buildings of condos, townhomes and huge log homes that could sleep like 15. You have to call there and use our names to get our discount (there is no block - they're primarily a ski resort so they assured me that they never fill up in the summer) and we are able to get this year's rates if booked before 9/1/13. All this information is on our website, but we have several people who are not computer-savy.

SO - my question is this - how do we word the STDs about the rooms? "Lodging options"?

Should we even include the bit about the 9/1 cutoff for this year's rates since it'll only be a few weeks after everyone gets the STD?

Thank you!!

Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever

Re: STD Wording

• itzMSitzMS member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment

So, I'm sorry - I know this is a stupid question. But I'm lost.

We're having a destination wedding and getting ready to send STDs. The venue where the wedding will be has several rental properties - they have one regular hotel, several buildings of condos, townhomes and huge log homes that could sleep like 15. You have to call there and use our names to get our discount (there is no block - they're primarily a ski resort so they assured me that they never fill up in the summer) and we are able to get this year's rates if booked before 9/1/13. All this information is on our website, but we have several people who are not computer-savy.

SO - my question is this - how do we word the STDs about the rooms? "Lodging options"?

Should we even include the bit about the 9/1 cutoff for this year's rates since it'll only be a few weeks after everyone gets the STD?

Thank you!!

This year's rates and next year's rates aren't going to be all that different. Don't worry about that piece.

For the non-tech savvy people, you'll just have to assume they will find out what to do (how do they book other vacations?)...or they will call you.

Please Save the Date for our wedding!

Shessocold and FI

August 2, 2014

XYZ Resort, Anytown, USA

For additional information, including lodging, please visit ourweddingwebsite .com or call us at (123)456-7890

• I dont think you will need to explain all of the different lodging options on the STD and just direct them to your website.  If people dont use the website they will get all of the information when they call to make the reservations.  I would mention that the rates may be cheaper if they book before 09/01.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards