Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Bridal Shower locations

Hey Everyone!

I'm looking for a place for my bridal shower (trying to help mom with planning). Any one have any suggestions? We are looking to stay in the North Hills/Pittsburgh area and would like to keep it around 20/pp.

any ideas are appreciated!

TIA!

Nicole

Re: Bridal Shower locations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What kind of place are you thinking of? I'm from the North Hills.

My friend did hers at Montecello's on Babcock and said she loved it- though I wasn't there myself.
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here are some ideas in the Wexford area.... I'm not exactly sure where in the North Hills you were looking. 

Atria's in Wexford is around $15 plus tax and gratuity
    The Chadwick is within that price range
    Grazie (in Oxford Athletic Club) is also in that price range.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    phillychica85phillychica85 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My Pittsburgh shower was at the Walnut Grove in Wexford and a lovely time all around. Really good food, I believe there were about five different entree options. MIL also threw a baby shower there for my SIL the year before and just a nice spot for a smaller sized shower. We had about two dozen people and it was perfect. 
    My travel and cooking blog

Maui, November 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are probably going to have around 50 people. Anywhere in the North Hills/Pittsburgh area would work. We are already doing Montecellos for the rehersal. Thanks for all the comments/help so far! 
  • Options
    Ash2985Ash2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second the suggestion for Walnut Grove-- we had mine there and it was perfect.  I think they could probably accommodate that many people.

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards