New Jersey
Options

Searching for vintage inspired dress

Hello fellow bride-to-be's and current brides! So through all my web searching and pinning I have found the perfect dress. Unfortunately the designer, Anna Campbell, is solely based in Australia. (I am aware that a select few may be found in CO & TX) She has the most beautiful vintage inspired gowns. They are reasonably priced but too far. Can anyone help with similar designer/stores that aren't crazy expensive?

Re: Searching for vintage inspired dress

• Options
    I'm not sure where you are located but you can try The Wedding Store in Andover, NJ (off Route 80 heading West).  Here is the link: http://www.myweddingatlizclintons.com/.  You can try Allure as a designer.  They have a lot of vintage inspired dresses.  Also, Chrissy O's in Newton, NJ had a lot of dresses similar to the pic you posted with capped sleeves.  Those are the only two stores I went to though so I'm not sure of other in the area...but you can definitely check out Allure....I know they are carried at a lot of stores.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Try Jenny Packham
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Options
    Justin Alexander has beautiful vintage inspired dresses.  I am wearing style #8641 in March :) I paid $1500

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I wore JA #8465 with a custom shrug and received lots of compliments on the vintage look. Where are you located?
  • Options
    I too am in love with Anna Campbell's gowns :( I also like Claire Pettibone and I know her gowns are more accessible. Here is a link to her website. http://www.clairepettibone.com/
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    I know I haven't been on in a while. But thank you all for your helpful comments. I will look into each one. I have still not picked out a dress. I took a short break from the wedding planning craze. I'm in Staten Island.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards