Rhode Island

Newport RI Rehearsal Dinner

Hello! My wedding is next June at Regatta Place in Newport. I was wondering if anyone has ideas/recommendations in the area for our rehearsal dinner. I'm also not opposed to booking a function room somewhere and having it catered :)  Thanks!  

Re: Newport RI Rehearsal Dinner

• We had ours at Sardella's  - it was awesome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We'll be having ours at the Brick Alley Pub, our favorite restaurant from our college years. However, the Red Parrot would also be fun, as would Salvation Cafe (for small groups), the Landing, and/or 22 Bowens.
  • We did Sardellas as well and it was amazing. They were able to accommodate my gluten free guests and we had a private room. The private room was a must, if not we would have used Brick Alley Pub or Coddington Brewery.
  • I had Brick Alley and they were awesome!  Sue Sperling was great to work with.  I also have been to functions at Sardella's and Salvation both great spots!
  • Great! Thanks so much for your recommendations :)
  • One last question - any opinions on KJ's vs Coddington Brewery?? :)
  • KJs or the Codd- neither as both are equally terrible. horrible atmosphere and food. I recommend ABC or sardella's as others have said. also Waterman Grill in Prov is very nice. I went to CG house for mine - while it was still intact :( good luck!
  • Thank you!! I think we may go with ABC.
  • LOVE ABC. We're having our post nuptial brunch there! We were looking at Sardella's for our rehearsal dinner (which is small, otherwise we REALLY wanted to have it at the Brick Alley Pub), but we're going with something at our venue instead (Newport Marriott).
  • Since we were out of state, we wanted to do something more traditional to New England. We thought that would be fun for our guests. Our rehearsal diner was a clambake on the beach at Atlantic Beach Club. The food was delicious and the location was beautiful. Definitely recommend Atlantic Beach.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards