Snarky Brides

Is this area abandoned?

2»

Re: Is this area abandoned?

• See that's the thing... they weren't assholes. They put things into perspective and gave REAL advice. That's too bad. 
    Anniversary
  • I have to say I'm pretty bummed that they got kicked off.

The very first time I posted on here, I got a lot of feedback that struck me as rude and very negative (basically, I was being told that what I was planning was not a good idea and could be interpreted as rude/mean). At first, I was pretty put off by this. But as time went on, I realized that they were totally right - and since they're internet strangers, they could actually tell me so (unlike friends in real life who are always supportive and on your side). So I came back and learned a whole lot from these boards. The blunt answers I got from a lot of the regs ended up being some of the best advice I got, not only about my wedding planning but in how to deal with a messy family situation. It's too bad that future posters won't have access to them.
  • @alisonmarie658

That is definitely a club I could get on board with!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards