Texas-Houston

belle rose maison

has anyone on here used them or have checked out the venue grounds?

Re: belle rose maison

• I went to a wedding there about a year ago. It was nice - very bright on the inside and I loved the staircase/grand entryway for the couple.
    And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• so in your opinion would it work for a speakeasy themed reception :D?
  • Pretty venue.  Only thing I did not care for when we went there for a wedding was that there was separation in the reception rooms...some guests were in one room and others were located on the other side of the same area.  Then there were also others located on patio tables on the outside...kinda felt left out.

• Well that's not that bad i mean sure its separate but it gives time fore people to get to know each other.

my fiance and i are paying for it so if our guests don't like it tough titty cause its what i can afford lol

i'm not normally that type of person but money is limited and the price is a decent one
  • This was only in the smaller venue where we tell them we can put 75 in the same room, but sometimes they want to add more people than that but not enough to get our bigger building.
  • this is where my wedding will be in February and I love it, think it is a great venue!
  • Just went to a wedding there it was beautiful. Only holds 94 people though
  • i attended an event there, it is really  pretty...an intimate setting
  • It is a beautiful venue.  Just guessing it would only hold 100 or less, but it would be great for a small wedding.
  • Love the sweeping staircase but did not like the smaller room that separated guests.  It wasn't completly separated so it wasnt terrible but I just didn't care for it.
  • I went to a wedding there several months ago and I thought it was very nice.  The ceremony was outside and the reception was in the bigger room they have.
  • I thought the venue was very nice...loved the sweeping staircase in the mansion.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards