Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Already have so many things...

Ok, don't really know how this works but here it goes. My fiance and I inherited her moms catering supplies so we are so incredibly set on anything you can think of dish, kitchen or anything like that. I don't really know what to put on my registry...other than some linens. Anyone have a suggestion?

Re: Already have so many things...

• Options
    Stuff for the bathroom and living room?

New fluffy pillows? Allergen protectors for said pillows? Decorative handsoap? Matching plastic hangers? Shelf liners? A better vacuum with higher suction? A swiffer wetjet? An alarm lock with louder volume control? An ice tray that makes ice cubes in the shape of tropical fish?
    Go to the Bed, Bath and Beyond website or a store (or any other store you want) and wander around looking.
  • Options
    There are many lists online you could refer to. Don't have a shower (since you don't need physical items and that is the very purpose of a shower) and have a small registry. If people ask, say that "We're regsitered at X, but we're saying up for XX)
  • Options
    You don't need to have a registry, showers, etc.
    *** Fairy Tales Do Come True *** Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
      We have been living together for almost four years now and we have the whole shabang too, but people are still asking us where we registered.  Being the geeks we are, we registered at Amazon (and through them Thinkgeek.com) and are asking for silly stuff that we would like to have but for one reason or another just never get around to getting.  I'm not saying that it wouldn't be nice to have towels/washcloths that actually MATCH, or an extra set of sheets, but really how freakin cool would it be to have ice cubes in the shape of the Death Star! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards