Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Moving right along

After a week of researching, phone calls and emails, I have picked my DJ and photographer.

I'm going with Pifemaster Productions (Robert Pfeifer) as my DJ.  For those who read my other post, he's the DJ I had seen before and was familiar with.  He's also going to be taking some pics at the reception too.  I'm just waiting for him to return my call confirming our date is still available. Laughing

For my photographer, a guy I work with will be doing them.  He is going to photography school right now.  I feel much better paying him to do it, becasue I know he could really use the money.  SInce my FI hate photos, he was joking that if they come out bad he'll be fine with it. lol

Next item will be flowers and starting the dress hunting experience.  I have my first appointment at David's Bridal in a few weeks.  As for flowers, I'm hoping a former co-worker will be able to do them for me. 

This is actually starting to get fun now that most of the big decisions are out of the way.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Moving right along

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!! I got 2 big checks out of the way this weekend too - doesn't it feel great?? Now for the fun stuff.. esp. the dress! Exciting! :)
    June 2012 March Siggy: Bling!
    Planning Bio!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was bummed I wasn't able to have Robert DJ our wedding. He was already booked for October 15, 2011 last August! He is such a nice guy!!
    Awesome preview from our photographer, Caitlin Thomas, featuring flowers created by Paulette, The Urban Gypsy. Photobucket
  • Options
    lmk623lmk623 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BTW, I have officially booked Robert now.  Sent him the deposit and faxed the contract YAY!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards