Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

*mdphd*

Just saw your BM pics on FB.... So gorgeous! Where did you order the large umbrellas? Do you know if they were returnable? Tx!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: *mdphd*

• ^^ I saw her pics on FB, too.  We have three mutual friends and one was in her wedding...insane! 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    erbear  - who is our mutual friend??? Im curious!!

lindsay - aww thanks! I got them from golfumbrellas.com.  They were AWESOME.  Ordered them Thursday when I realized it was going to rain, they arrived to our hotel Friday.  And the umbrella price + shipping was cheaper than getting the nice umbrellas at pitt/cmu/other stores.

I dont think they are returnable though =/
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_mdphd-21?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:b7e3bf8a-8ca0-4ca9-824b-0faf721366e7Post:dbbfef8b-efcf-4a98-942f-ad679190f816">Re: *mdphd*</a>:
    [QUOTE]erbear  - who is our mutual friend??? Im curious!! lindsay - aww thanks! I got them from golfumbrellas.com.  They were AWESOME.  Ordered them Thursday when I realized it was going to rain, they arrived to our hotel Friday.  And the umbrella price + shipping was cheaper than getting the nice umbrellas at pitt/cmu/other stores. I dont think they are returnable though =/
    Posted by mdphd[/QUOTE]

PM'ed!  :)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    erbear - ygpm back...such a small world!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards