Florida-South Florida

Wedding planner

Hello Knotties, I'm looking for a reasonably priced wedding planner in the South Florida region. I found a great planner in central Florida but she is unavailable for our date. Looking for someone who can do either assist with the whole process or with day of. The central Florida wedding planner I found was willing to travel from central Florida for less than 1500 as well as help with the entire olanning process, and she came highly recommended by many people. Is there anyone that can compare to that in south Florida? Any recommendations are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Wedding planner

• I strongly recommend Danielle Pearson, she is a South Florida fave and was highly recommended to me and I am SO glad we booked her! She was fantastic during the planning process and amazing on the day of! She's the best there is! https://www.facebook.com/DPEvents

Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would recommend Just Chic Wedding and Event Planning. Heather is awesome. I'm in Illinois now but having my wedding in south Florida. She has eased my mind knowing that she's on top of it. Her number is 9545842282. As with any vendor, meet several of them in person before hiring them. Make sure you click with them. I sure clicked with Heather.
    SoFla September Siggy - Hair Inspiration imageimage
  • Yadi Rose, Events by Yadi Rose, is a bit out of your price range, but not by much and is so worth the extra.  One month later, we are just starting to learn about some "glitches" that occurred on the day of that we NEVER knew about.  Honestly, I felt like a guest at the wedding and was able to enjoy a fully stress free time with my daughter.  
  • Lory can you let me know the info for the wedding planner you are referring to please
  • Lory can you let me know the info for the wedding planner you are referring to please
    Ditto lory! I'm in O-town right now but getting married in Miami :)

imageimage

• edited March 2014
    We recommend our wedding planner Pauline Merl ( paulinemerl@gmail.com ) or 305-725-3731 . She has been in the business for more the 20 years. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards