Indiana
Options

Great, Affordable Seamstress!

Hello, Lovely Brides!

I just got married and wanted to share some information about my seamstress, because she truly did a spectacular job at a VERY reasonable price.

Her name is Erlinda, and she works out of her home in Cicero (about a 20 minute drive from the north side of Indianapolis). She does not have a website or email address, so you'll need to give her a call if you are interested in working with her. You can reach her at 317-984-5579. If you get her voicemail, leave a message. She is good about responding promptly.

I fell in love with a silk and lace, size 12 sample gown. I have a small frame, so I needed the dress altered to a size 2. Erlinda worked miracles on my gown! It was also strapless, which doesn't work for me, so she created custom straps, which looked like they were an original part of the dress. During my fittings, I saw many of the other gowns she was working on and can say first hand that she consistently does outstanding work. She is a perfectionist and settles for nothing short of the best.

If you need any alterations done to your gown, big or small, I highly recommend calling Erlinda!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards