Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Show Off Your Pets

Since I am the brand new mother of an adorable kitten, and I like to show him off, I thought I'd invite everyone to show case their pets!

Please ignore me...

RT + JB
Wedding Countdown Ticker
The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.

Re: Show Off Your Pets

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Gizmo's in the back, Little Girl (aka "Chubbs") in the front:

Crosswalk
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Our yellow lab, Baylee. This picture is a few months old, she'll be 10 months in December:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh YAY!!! Love this post!

Here is my little Lexie - she is a 2 year old Morkie (Yorkie/Maltese Mix) and she is just the best puppy ever! -- You can also see a cute pic of her face in my siggy!

Just took these on Saturday after her haircut :)

• Options
    jmbahrjmbahr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here's my 5 month old Alaskan Husky Mix, Sabakka.  He comes from sled dog lines and will be with us, cheering on his family in the Iditarod!  BTW, he's a huge Steelers fan.

• Options
    phillychica85phillychica85 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am sadly not a pet owner but I just wanted to say that you ladies all have the cutest of animals!
    My travel and cooking blog

Maui, November 2011
  • Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ah, so many cute pets!!

This is my 4yo cat, Ichigo.  He has 7 toes on each paw!!

• Options
    jenice95jenice95 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Meet Hines and Eva. Both rescue mutts, about 5 yrs old. I have a ton of pics, but this is my favorite. And yes, Hines is a steelers fan and just like his namesake, usually smiling (except in this shot of course ha).

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    JamieK1882JamieK1882 member
    edited December 2011
    Aww my baby Cheesestick and his sister, Sydney
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Meet Heath!  Yes, he is named after Heath Miller:)

8 weeks old...

8 months...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    edited December 2011
    Oh Oh So much fun!! love all the pics!!

This is Roxi the pug puppy. DF and I got her last year in October.

This is how she looks after playing....

• Options
    kristenrmu22kristenrmu22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have 3 Pets: My Furbabies are my and will be my only Babies.

Myles: our 2 year old Border Collie, German Shepard...maybe Terrier Mix- he is super sweet and loving.. favorite activity: go to the off leash dog park and sit on my lap (literally for back scratches)

Melvin: our 4 year old cat: rotten as can be but keeps us very entertained. Favorite Activities: sitting on our laps and running full speed around the house then jumping on Kat...one and chasing string

Kat: our 8 year old cream tabby she is pretty rare. She was afraid of anything and everything cuz she was abused. Now she is close to fearless and loves laying around...and licking Myles and Melvin's nose and ears.

• Options
    Jemma86Jemma86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love this post!! Here are my babies..Joben and Jemma!! Joben is named from the movie "I love you man" and Jemma was just fun. Currently they wear one steelers collar and one Browns (for the fiance) boo..i know!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker We're Getting Married 11/11/11!! Partywithashark.com -Bre & Aaron
  • Options
    dalecnardalecnar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My fiance and I just rescused two dogs from a local rescue last month and our lives have been filled up with puppy love.  Patches is what we think a German Shepard/Golden Retriever mix and Rosie is a Beagle/Basset mix.  They were the best of friends so we just had to take them both!!  I'm so glad we did because they love each other so much!!

PGH June Siggy-Favorite Summer Activity-KennywoodWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards