Wisconsin
Options

Go with Zilli's Catering - Your wedding should be....yours!

Best way to plan a successful and impressive wedding reception.  I planned the events for a Milwaukee, WI based wedding this past June.  Based on impressive past experiences, I suggested Zilli's to ensure a no fail system for not just the dining experience, but the overall feel of the reception.  I've been told that I over accommodate in my wedding planning and that played into, and reinforced my decision, to bring the Zilli team into this event.  I worked with Lori R and her assistant Kelly W to pull the event together.  They were fun and encouraging to work with, especially with a continually changing plan from the bridal party.  Lori and Kelly were patient and understanding about how these events can change at any moment.  They were extremely efficient with keeping up with email communications, which worked best in my situation.  Questions or changes in plan were always ...always... met with quick responses, solutions and great spirit.  There are so many aspects to a wedding that can be stressful but their interactions were so encouraging that I actually looked forward to the next "blip" to see how they would remedy the situation.  And what about the event?  I guess it's important to know that the food was innovative and not only that...but delicious and served efficiently and friendly by a very exacting team.  I had great contacts (Angela) to go to for questions and last minute changes that were met with thoughtful experience.  I plan to recommend Zillis to all of my next venues...perhaps out of selfishness because I know it will make my job easier.  Nothing wrong with that!   As I mentioned ...you want your wedding, or any celebration, to be your event - so you need a team that has your dream in mind and dedicated to make that happen.  Thank you, Lori and Kelly...great fun and memorable results.  Cheers until we meet again!

Re: Go with Zilli's Catering - Your wedding should be....yours!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards