DC
Options

Affordable but good caterer?

jackeyxojackeyxo member
First Comment
Does anyone have recommendations for an affordable (under $10K for 100 guest wedding) but yummy caterer in the Northern VA/DC area?  I don't want to skimp on food quality but am surprised by the cost of some of the caterers even when so much is included in the venue package! Any recommendations are appreciated.
Thank you! :)

Re: Affordable but good caterer?

• Options
    We are going with Absolutely Perfect. Their food at open houses was great, our tasting was amazing, and they have really great presentation. Our quote for 120 people came in under $10k including appetizer display, salad, two dinner options and all rentals and bar set up (we are providing our own alcohol and cupcakes). Good luck!

http://www.absolutelyperfectcatering.com/
  • Options
    Thank you! I will check them out.
  • Options
    We are going with Sweet Sensations LLC for our catering, Their tasting was delicious and their prices were right up our alley. they also post all of their prices online so you can estimate what your cost might be. We picked buffet and our menu includes, veggie,fruit and cheese tower display station with butler shimp cocktails, a served salad course, chicken and salmon entrees with two starch sides and a veggie side. drinks and rolls are included. We are having 100 guests and after tax and gratuity it came to about $5500 for the food and $390 for the wedding cake. If we wanted to change it to plated it came to about $6,700 They also do like a ton of other things. We are getting our centerpieces, chair covers/sashes, uplights and wedding cake from them as well.

Best wishes to you!!

• Options
    We used Alicia at Matters of Taste in Alexandria. My sister just got married she loved Absolute they were already booked but she did meet with one of the other posters mentioned but didn't go with them, I have heard great things about Posh as well
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards