September 2013 Weddings

Help!

During our couples shower we had Pandora on Michael Buble's station and I heard a song I thought was on our possible first dance song's list so I had my fiance turn it up and listen to see if he liked it too... Well, he didn't look at the name of the song or who was singing it, but I'm pretty sure it was "Feels Like Home" but it wasn't Chantal Kreviazuk singing, it sounded more like Norah Jones or Sarah McLachlan and now I can't find it ANYWHERE! It has to be out there somewhere since Pandora played it! I'm so mad I didn't look at my phone when it was playing it or like it or something! We love the song and want to use it as our first dance song and it's driving me NUTS that I can't find the version we heard on Pandora!!! Please help!

Re: Help!

• Try Norah Jones. I found songs with that title by both her and Bonnie Raitt. I don't know what the song sounds like so that's as far as I can help you. I hope it helps.
  • I love that song! And it will be our First dance... we are playing the Chantal Kreviazuk version though, not sure I have heard another version of it....

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards