California-Orange County

Sophia Tolli - Diana Wedding Dress for SALE!

Worn for my wedding, kept very nice there is one smudge at the bottom from being outside for a short time but that can be dry cleaned out, aside from that great condition.

Sophia Tolli bridal gowns have a feeling of soft classic romanticism along with unparalleled craftsmanship and an exceptional fit. Modern elegance resonates from this classic A-line satin gown. Diana displays a decadent lace bateau neckline, and lace appliques ornament the draped bodice, lower skirt and chapel length train. The scoop back bodice features a back zipper concealed with covered buttons. Neckline: Bateau Silhouette: A-line Train: Dress hemmed to fit someone 5'6" with no heels but the hem can be removed.  Bra sewn in, size 4.  Was bought for over $1000 with $400 of alterations to add the hem, the bra cups and the hooks to bustle. I have more pictures if requested.

I have pictures from all angles and can take more.  I am looking to get around 500 but I will take best offer.  Its a beautiful dress that I would have loved to have saved for my daughter however the marriage ended and i just want it off my hands.The pictures from my wedding show plenty of the dress so I have the website for that or I have many pictures i can send just let me know and I'll send ASAP.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards