Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

I can't decide!

I'm a terribly indecisive person, and I am seriously stuck on what I want to do for my hair, so I was hoping to take a poll on the styles I'm stuck between!
It's between an updo and a half up/down look. I love the style of the updo, but I never wear my hair up, so the half up/down look feels more me even though I don't like the style as much.

http://www.stylemepretty.com/gallery/picture/700622/

http://longhairstyleshowto.com/salon-updo/

What do you think?

Re: I can't decide!

• Love the updo...plus you don't have to worry about your hair being in your face!
  • I LOVE messy updo's. Have your stylist do both on your trial appt to see what you feel best in.
  • I like the updo.  
  • Sounds like it'll have to be the updo then! Thanks ladies!
  • I love the updo, you're hair will stay in play & out of your way no matter the weather & what you do.
  • For me it would depend on the dress. I like them both.
  • I like updos because I always end up throwing my hair up anyway. However, I always think strapless dresses look a little sparse without something whether it's a necklace, a down-do, or something to distract from the bareness.
    *********************************************************************************

• I've been told that you should wear your hair on your wedding day the same way you normally wear your hair. So if you always leave your hair down and never put it up, you shouldn't go for an up-do because you will look strange or unfamiliar in your wedding photos.

That's what I've been told, anyway. I'm going with a half-up-do because I always wear my hair down, and I agree that an up-do would be weird for me. But I'd say go with whatever seems the most "you."
  • It depends on the dress. If you have a detailed top or back you would want to go with the up do. I really like the hair down option. I think pictures will look better from all angles with long hair.
  • This is my dress if that helps at all! Thanks for the input!
  • I like updos because I always end up throwing my hair up anyway. However, I always think strapless dresses look a little sparse without something whether it's a necklace, a down-do, or something to distract from the bareness.

Same here and I am the same way indecisive.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards