Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

do not go to jamie jovonna bridal!!!

Yes the prices may seem better but this place is a joke! I'm in a wedding September 14 we ordered our dresses in March...in May the place called me the moh because they did not have the bride's number some how. They called her and told her they didn't press the dress yet because they couldn't find one girls size, do they waited two months to call her! Then we waited the required time and then some before we started calling about the dress. I called four times starring in July when we were told they would be in. I was wondering told a different story and arrival date each phone call. They told me multiple times it had shipped and should be in st the end of the week. Each phone call the person on the end of the line would put me on hold for two to three minutes while I heard shuffling of papers and then had a new date.the dresses were finally "supposed" to be in last Friday...no call I called Wednesday this week...."oh it should have been on this truck but I'm they are running slow.they week be here tomorrow" again not true information, just got a phone call today August 10th the dresses are in , barely a month before the wedding and 5 months after we ordered them. I would encourage you to skip that place bc they have no idea what's going on and are total idiots. We now have 7 bridesmaids to get alterations in a months time when we should had plenty of time. 

Re: do not go to jamie jovonna bridal!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards