Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Song for a brother-sister dance...

I have a question about songs and dances. My brother will be giving me away at my wedding because my dad will be watching from Heaven... so we will have a mother-son dance at our reception, but instead of a father-daughter dance, we will have a brother-sister dance. Does anyone have any song ideas that would be appropriate for this?

Re: Song for a brother-sister dance...

• Options
    Kind and Generous by Natalie Merchant?   I'm thinking using it for my brother-sister dance!
  • Options
    Here's a list of songs for you to look through and hopefully find something you like: Brothers and Sisters by Coldplay, There You'll Be by Faith Hill, Through the Years by Kenny Rogers, Whenever You Remember by Carrie Underwood, My Wish by Rascal Flatts, Brothers by Greg Bates, Sister by The Nixons, Lean on Me by Bill Withers, Because You Love Me by Celine Dion, Ode To My Family by The Cranberries, You've Got A Friend In Me by Randy Newman, You've Got a Friend by James Taylor, Anytime You Need a Friend by Mariah Carey, Oh How the Years Go By by Vanessa Williams.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards