Ohio-Cleveland

Photographer

Looking for a little help picking out a wedding photographer.  I am looking for a photographer with some experience, and a very creative eye.  (obviously all the typical family poses, but with a photography background myself, I really want someone creative!)  I also want someone between $1500-$1700 and two photographers for at least 3 hours (so there are pics of the groom and I getting ready in our separate spots, and then the first look of each of us as we walk down the aisle).  Does ANYONE have any suggestions? 

Thank you SO much!!!  xox

Re: Photographer

• www.kayronevich.com, her prices are listed on her website
  • 222 Photography was referred to us by a Columbus friend.  We Skyped with Brian and really got along well him; really easy guy to talk with.  I think his work as something pretty special to it.  It sounds like it fits what you're looking for.  We talked about 2 photographers (him and his wife) all day from preparation to reception for around $1600.

Check him out at www.twotwentytwophotography.com.
  • Definitely look into Chew On Bamboo. Jason (the owner) is a great. He's super passionate about his job and aims to please. He is also really reasonable!! His packages include engagement, two shooters, and all day coverage! www.chewonbamboo.com   Mention my name when you contact him!  

Good luck!

Mallory Knauss
  • Lane Baldwin - www.lanebaldwinphotography.com

She has several packages at different prices. All include a second shooter.
  • Alevtina Photography packages are reasonable and you get a lot!
  • http://www.goldenmem.com

My photographer, and friend. Her and her husband are great and very easy to work with!
  • http://www.luckybirdphoto.com

Luckybird Photography. Custom packages, 2 photographers, great people!
  • If you're still looking for photographers, check out K-Marie Photography! Kristin has her degree from Columbus College of Art and Design, and years of experience. I'd say if you are looking for creativity, she's your girl!! She does have one other girl she also works with if you need a second photographer, and could definitely work within your price range.

Check out her stuff here:
  • If you're still looking, we used One Red Door in Woodmere. I cannot say enough about how WONDERFUL it was to work with Melissa and Dustin. They have great energy and are fun to be around. They really went above and beyond what my husband and I expected for our wedding photography – they went to the chapel a few days before to scope things out. They had some creative ideas for photos before and after the ceremony. They stayed with us all day – Melissa was with the bridesmaids early in the morning and Dustin went to be with the groomsmen. And they stayed well into the reception, capturing our guests on the dance floor. We got our photos online less than 2 weeks after the ceremony – amazing! We spent around 1800 for all day coverage, 2 parent albums and an engagement session (but we were off season). Check out their work if you still need to book someone!

• Eagle Vision Photography, they take such amazing pictures and are priced so amazing.
  • I second Alevtina!  Have only received my sneak peek, but I love each and everyone of them.  She and her husband are both available to shoot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards