Georgia-Atlanta

Need Help/Advice for my Photographer Search!!

Hello, I am getting married July 12, 2014 at Lake Lanier. Most of my wedding details are planned and finalized. This photographer part though is killing me!! It is making me want to pull my hair out. Either they have a package I want and are way too expensive..or they have great prices but have TERRIBLE reviews. This is exhausting me and I just need to start a fresh search. Can anyone give me some tips/advice?? I am on such a tight budget. Thanks!

Megan

Re: Need Help/Advice for my Photographer Search!!

• Please reach out to Fotografie Atlanta. They were truly my answer to the same problem. They offer both photo and video. Find them on FB and get a free engagement session now. Daphne and Freddie was the best.
    Studio (678) 889-2655
    www.fotografieatlanta.com
  • I also booked Fotografie Atlanta and they were amazing! I had Emily & Vicki and LOVED them! The knottie above (tdunham23) says they are offering free engagement sessions too so that's really great. PM me if you want more info I'm happy to share :)
  • DEFINITELY send Andrew Terrell an email. He does great work and will work with you to customize a package to meet your needs within your budget.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards