Snarky Brides

Re: Had to share...

• The bride is pregnant and you might be the father.
    AWESOME!
  • It [the dress you had to buy to be a BM] is so ugly, your local Salvation Army refuses to accept it when you try to donate it.
    Love it!

• DH, a professional musician, busted up laughing at "Your date goes home with the drummer."
  • Also, I now want to use this to calculate all future wedding gifts.
  • That made me lol so hard.  I want to go back and actually do the math for the last few weddings I went to.  Somehow I bet most of the couples will end up actually owing me money...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • They should have a deduction for stupid dances - Dollar Dance, Chicken Dance, Hokey Pokey, etc. AND deduct a dollar for each person on the train snaking through the reception as they play the song "We Are Family..."
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• "The bride was pregnant and now the child is a member of the wedding party. At least the couple decided the relationship would last before getting married."

OH MY GAWD.  I went to this wedding last weekend. 

• "The bride was pregnant and now the child is a member of the wedding party. At least the couple decided the relationship would last before getting married."

OH MY GAWD.  I went to this wedding last weekend. 
    I think all the motherhood/pregnancy shaming was bs.  The rest was funny but really, we're judging people for having a kid and then getting married?  Which more than half of people do now?  I'm not saying I love the trend, but it's hardly a big deal.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Did anyone see this comment:

Jamie wrote:

tiese are some good tips i will definately try to use them for my sisters wedding considering she is merring my ex-husband.
    04/10 18:27:02

Hah!
  • Too bad that WW thread is closed, otherwise this would be a great counter- calculator to add to that discussion!

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• I noticed right away!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards