Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

HELP- Wedding day hair in Old City!!!

Hi!  I had originally booked American Mortals at 7th and Walnut to do my hair and my bridesmaids hair the morning of my wedding on 9/29.  However, they are now backing out and I need to find another vendor ASAP.  Anyone have recommendations?  At this point I'd prefer someone coming to my hotel (the Omni) but am also fine with going to a local salon.  Please help!

Re: HELP- Wedding day hair in Old City!!!

• The girls that are doing my hair and makeup are awesome.  Try contacting them, they come to your location.

www.duettehmdesign.com

• I'm also using Duette (Lindsey). Just had my hair trial and loved her.
  • Thanks- I officially booked Duette last week!  I'm much much more excited with this new plan.
  • My friend when to Strands Hair Salon at 25 North 3rd Street. She and her Bridesmaids were VERY happy with all of their hair and makeup! 
  • Yay!!! You will not be disappointed!!!
  • What is their pricing like? I'll need someone in the same area but haven't started looking yet.
  • While their prices are reasonable, they still are not the cheapest thing out there.  However, they are a much better rate than the expensive, old city salons plus they have the added comfort of coming straight to your hotel room.  Other salons charge a ridiculously high fee to send their stylists to you. 

My wedding is this weekend so I'll be sure to let you know my thoughts on their service!
  • FYI- they are amazing!  I had such a great experience with Lindsey and her assistant- they were punctual, friendly and really took their time with us.  All of our hair was amazing and lasted through a very dancy wedding.  I really cannot recommend them enough- I hope to have another occasion to use them again!
  • Laura - so happy you liked them! They really are the best!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards