Ohio-Cleveland

Transportation arrangements

Hello!

I am starting to research limo companies, and after reading various posts about it on this board, I'm seeing that many limo companies have minimum hour requirements. Which is fine, since I'd need a limo bus to pick up me & my bridesmaids, take us to the church, wait during the ceremony, take the bridal party to 1-2 locations for photos, then drop us at the reception - I'm sure that will be 4-5 hours. But, I'd also like a limo to pick up me & my new husband (!) at the end of the reception and take us to our hotel (hopping in a cab just doesn't feel right, and it's too far to walk, and I'd just like to leave the reception in style), but that'd only take them maybe an hour max. Not sure if they'd include that in the hour minimum or if they'd even be willing to send someone back out for just that. Anyone doing anything like this?

Re: Transportation arrangements

• I wanted the same as well as provide transportation home for our bridal party. We booked with Northern Lights Limo because he just added an extra hour at the end of the night and didn't charge us for the reception time. We got an 18 person party bus but our parents got a limo through them and it was cheap.
    Anniversary

imagebam.com
  • My husband works for All Occasion and it's not uncommon for them to do a wedding run, drop wedding party off at reception & come back at the end of the night to get the bride & groom and take them back to the hotel. But expect at least an hour charge for that. Also depending on time of year you will need to book asap for that because lots of limos will do wedding during the day & the same bus will be booked for a party at night

• I'm using All Occasion! Also -- if you get ahold of an Entertainment Book there's a 50% off coupon.  I think it's only costing us $270 or so for four hours for a 12 person limo.
  • @mig78....if you get Jim C (You can even request him) that's my husband.

• Thanks ladies, very helpful!
  • I am in a similar situation. We talked to Aqua limo and Ground Transportaion and they gave us a good price, but some of the reviews I found online were less than positive. Has anyone heard of or used this company?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards