Christian Weddings

weekend plans?

Doing anything fun?

DH and I are hoping to go to a local AA baseball game tomorrow night with some friends but they are calling for rain all day. If not, we will do dinner out.

Sunday, I will go to church and then work at my part time job.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: weekend plans?

• One of DH's sisters is flying in tonight to visit for a few days (we live with another sister--she had her third baby two weeks ago).
    DH, DS, and I are getting out tomorrow for some family time
    Sunday is church, picking up Disney Infinity at GameStop (SO excited), and then dinner with our LifeGroup.
  • This evening: Curling up with my nook and some hot chocolate.  It's only in the 60s, so I have the porch door open and I can hear the rain.

Saturday: Going to a sort of post-wedding celebration for one of DH's bosses who isn't much older than we are.  Mrs. Dr. C is from PA so they go married up there, but they're having a kind of cocktail hour here.  We've missed out on seeing Mr. Dr. C dance, but at least we all get to celebrate.

Sunday: ???

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Tomorrow hanging with my fiance. Going over counseling homework, watching him do his jiu jitsu and then playing Dungeons and Dragons with our friends. (Yes we are very nerdy.)

Sunday--Church, maybe more counseling homework and then celebrating his birthday with his family for dinner. His birthday was this past Tuesday.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • This was the first week of school, so I'm exhausted. But my fiance drove down Thursday evening, along with my mom, cousin, and her little girl. Yesterday evening we just hung out. Today we are going wedding dress shopping!!! And then hopefully meeting with the photographer to see our engagement photos. Tomorrow morning will be church--only the second time my fiance and I will "go to church" together, since I'm usually playing the organ and he's usually preaching. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards