Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Florists

Does anyone have an affordable florist they would recommend? If so, what did they charge you for bouquets? Did they work with your budget?

Thank you!

Re: Florists

• Options
    I just spoke to Ety at Roses for Weddings. She was super reasonable pricing and gave me sizing options and different flower suggestions to work in my budget. I was originally gonna make my own bridesmaid bouquets but she was so reasonable that I'm just gonna have her do them and save the headache. Her name is Roses for Weddings however I'm not having any roses so she has LOTS of options. If you want more specific pricing you can PM me and I'll let you know exactly what I'm getting/paying.
  • Options

Ety is AWESOME! I'm always babbling about her on here.  She's wonderful to work with.  I'm not having roses either...mostly calla lilies.  She's also doing my chair covers.  She's by far the cheapest I've found at $3/each.  I'm paying $546 for flowers with tax...for that I'm getting my bouquet and 4 for my girls.  Four corsages for 2 moms and 3 grandmothers and 9 boutonnieres for my FI, groomsmen, 2 fathers and 1 grandfather.

Definitely contact Ety at Roses for Weddings.  She works out of her home so you can save a lot of money!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards