Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Did anyone create their own wedding/parent albums?

I'm looking to buy parent albums off the internet because the ones my photographer is offering are hundreds of dollars each and I just think that's too much. Did anyone make their own wedding albums or their parent albums online? If you did, what website did you use and what did you think of the final product (quality wise)? Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Did anyone create their own wedding/parent albums?

• Options
    I've made multiple photo albums using www.picaboo.com. I think the quality always turns out great and they have lots of different options to choose from. You can do the typical photo cover or you can have a leather bound cover, etc. All depends on how much you want to spend. Also check out Groupon and Living Social because they constantly have deals for their site.
  • Options
    I'm looking to buy parent albums off the internet because the ones my photographer is offering are hundreds of dollars each and I just think that's too much. Did anyone make their own wedding albums or their parent albums online? If you did, what website did you use and what did you think of the final product (quality wise)? Thanks!
    No, we're buying the photographer albums.  We figured we already paid lots of money for the photographer......we did not want to go cheap on the final product.  

We also factored this cost into our budget.  Even with them being several hundreds of dollars, it's still just a small percentage of the photographer cost and an even tinier percentage of our overall wedding cost for us.
  • Options
    Yep, we used Kolo.com and ArtifactUprising.com to make our wedding album and photo books for our families. They're beautiful, and were very reasonably priced. 
  • Options
    I use Shutterfly a lot and I'm always pleased with their photo books.  I just did one to use as our guest book (they even have templates for guest books) with our engagement pictures.

I like Shutterfly because they have templates that fit a variety of styles, some are free, some are a few dollars extra.  Even if you use a template you can go in and edit your pages so you can make it whatever you want.

They also have frequent sales (free shipping over X dollars, 50% off everything, but one get one half off, etc.).
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Options
    I use Picaboo, a lot, and wait until they have a $10 or $15 Groupon. I'm very happy with them :) They always have free shipping on all orders.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    We did our own, since our photographer gave us full access to our digital files.  We used Blurb, and they came out beautifully.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards