Pennsylvania-Central

Local band recommendation?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a local live band to play for the reception? I've found some in the DC area willing to come to Camp Hill, but they are really expensive. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Re: Local band recommendation?

• Uptown band. They are based out of Berks county. I also really liked The Impact band. Personally I would love to have been able to afford for Green Eggs to play at my wedding, they are fun and a "bar" band, but that's kind of the wedding I wanted. But my DJ budget was 1k so I didn't even look to bands.
  • Unfortunately bands are expensive, but you must remember that when you hire a wedding band, you are hiring a group of people to come to your wedding and give up 6-8 hours of their day for your event.  They have to know a wider range of music and have to accomodate the desires of mulitple brides.  That being said, there are many wonderful bands in our area!
  • Thanks for the recommendations. We ended up getting in contact with the Uptown band, and they've been easy to work with. Also their rate is very reasonable. I appreciate your help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards