New Jersey

Questions for anyone who got married at The Manor in West Orange, NJ...

Questions for those of you who got married at The Manor in West Orange, NJ...

How would you rate your experience?  Are there any things you would not do again?  Problems you encountered?  Things you thought went really well?  Any other feedback you can provide would be wonderful (positive or negative).  Thanks. 

Re: Questions for anyone who got married at The Manor in West Orange, NJ...

• I haven't gotten married there but 2 of my friends and my soon to be sister in law was married there and they all had great experiences, it was one of their fave vendors. Not sure if that helps! If you have any questions let me know.
  • My sister got married there and I was her MOH.  She had a great wedding and everything went really well.  The room was gorgeous, she got a great deal and the food was one of the best wedding foods I ever had.  There was a ton and the vienesse hour she was amazing!

Anniversary

• My sister got married there as well and it was great.  It's so pretty, the food was good and I know she had a good experience working with them.
  • I was just married there last month-everything was outstanding!  Cocktail hour was way more that I thought there would be (this is by me just seeing pictures-didn't really get to walk through it, but I still have people telling me it was the best CH they have been to!) and Viennese was amazing!!
    The room was gorgeous, service was out of this world.....I can go on about this, but if you have any other questions-PM me!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards