Florida-South Florida

Wedding Planner Needed!!

Hii! My name is Sarah Jones and this is my first post on the Knot. I recently got engaged this past weekend and I am so excited!! I need a full wedding planner and I was looking on Wedding Wire's wedding planners and I saw 3 that caught my eye because of their reviews. Ever After Wed, Bitton Events, and Best Miami Weddings... has any body worked with them? Any help would be great! Thank you!!

Re: Wedding Planner Needed!!

• I decided against all of those and went with Yadi Rose of Events by Yadi Rose.  She is a one woman force of nature leading up to the wedding and brings a strong team of professionals with her on day of. Her knowledge and contacts in S. Florida are beyond your imagination.
    Good luck and congratulations.

• First off congratulations. I haven't used any of those companies. My wedding planner is Heather from Just Chich Wedding Planning & Events. She's awesome. I have heard great things also from friends about Liz and Lex. Good luck!!
    SoFla September Siggy - Hair Inspiration imageimage
  • I also haven't used any of them but my awesome wedding planner is Sherrie Walton with Virtuous Creations... Vcdecor.com is their website check her out...she is the best planner out there IMO

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• I am using Miranda Estes of Sugared Event Planning... she is like a designer! I got her for partial planning and it was affordable for me. She will do everything day of and gives me guidance and recommendations before then...
  • Hi congrats! I just saw your post and just wanted to let you know that I had an beyond amazing wedding planner. She handled everything from the rehearsal on and honestly was worth her weight in gold. She addressed all the vendors directly and what ever problem or question the day of me and my husband didn't have to worry about it because before we even found out she was there taking care of it. She is also pretty new on the scene so her prices are very affordable. Her name is Monica. If you want her contact info email me at amglez88@gmail.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • May I suggest Francesca from Events from Francesca. She is our month of coordinator but if it wasn't due to budgeting reason we would have hired her as our wedding planner, she is great!
  • Mine are Liz and Lex events and they are beyond amazing. They keep you in mind 100% and advocate for you with pricing etc. they also respond to emails etc immediately, which I love bc I am impatient. Def consider them.
  • Congratulations!  We are using Ever After Wed for day of, but my mom says we are going to hire her for partial planning because we're all approaching a very busy time. We won Day of Coordination from her at a New Year's Eve charity event and absolutely loved her. She's got an incredible personality and is full of great ideas.  Tell her that Stephy sent you.
  • My planner was Elizabeth Stinson....from Stinson Events! She is FANTASTIC! she has such great taste and is extremmely professional!   if you have instagram check out my hashtag #linnettepablowedding   # linnetteandpablowedding

You can see her work!

• @KnotPorscha vendor post above

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards