Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Wedding Dresses

So, where did everyone buy their dresses in the Philly area??

Re: Wedding Dresses

• If you're including the suburbs - Country Bride & Gent.
  • if in suburbs, do not use Coronet Bridal (Feasterville).  Had huge issues with that store for bridesmaid dresses ( i am so happy that I didn't get my dress there)

• I got mine at David's Bridal in Feasterville. I know DB gets a bad rap on here, but I had nothing but good experiences with them.
    Anniversary
  • I've heard great things about Country Bride and Gent.  Are you referring to the one on Sumneytown Pike?
  • Bijou bridal....great experience so far!
  • I went to the David's Bridal on Chemical Road, Plymouth Meeting. Larissa was awesome!! I recommended her to a friend and my mother-in-law and both were also very happy with her help.

And because the store is close to the headquarters, delivery times are super short.
  • L&H Bridal in NE Philly.  I had a good experience with them. They were the only ones in the area who had my dream dress!
  • AnnastasiaZAnnastasiaZ member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2013
    The country bride and gents store is now closed at least the one from the bensalem shopping center.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• The Country Bride.  Yes, it's on Sumneytown.  I went to Coronet first and EW! great dresses actually but i hated the set up.  My family had to totally stand on the side becasue there wasnt enough room for me/my family and another bride.  I also hated that when i walked in, no hello, no congrats, introductions.. nothing.  3 dresses in i had to ask my lady what her name was!  Then we went right to the Country Bride.... was so great! SO reasonable too. I LOVEEEE my dress! :) Flossi helped me and she was so sweet and knew what I liked. Good luck! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards