North Carolina-Outer Banks

Nags Head Beach House Suggestions

Hi all,

I'm getting married at Jennette's Pier next August and looking for some suggestions on beach houses nearby that would be good for family members to stay in for the week. Anyone rent a house they really loved?

Thanks!

Re: Nags Head Beach House Suggestions

• We just stayed at Take it to the Limit through Village Realty in July and it was amazing!  Seriously the house was crazy and I never wanted to leave! 

http://www.villagerealtyobx.com/OuterBanks/VacationRentals/NagsHead/Details/TakeItTotheLimitFormerlySeaCasa/
  • obxconnection.com might be a good resource!
  • Look at Sandy Oasis with Seaside Vacations....gorgeous!!!! Also only 3 blocks from Jeannette's Pier, if that far; great pier views from the back decks. There are actually 4 of these houses right beside one another, all built at the same time. Another one is Seaside Oasis....can't recall the other 2. Take It to The Limit is just an insanely gorgeous home!! definitely one of the prettiest and largest homes down there. Talk about a beach house! How many bedrooms are you thinking of? There is one down there with 17 bedrooms, but it's 1 main house and like 3 separate cottages with 1st & 2nd floor units....I call it "The Wedding Compound" bc of the detached layout.

• We stayed in "Summer Winds" at 3535 S. Virginia Dare Tr, around MP 12. It's a Village realty rental. AMAZING!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards