New Jersey

Ocean front Venues in NJ?

Hi everyone!!

My fiance and I are searching for an oceanfront wedding venue in (or around) New Jersey..... We've been engaged for over a year now, and we'd like to book something for next September. Ideally we picture something more secluded... away from the big cities, so not in Atlantic city or NY. I'd even love to find a park or some other open, public space on the water where we could set up a tent... We'd prefer to stay away from traditional Banquet Halls. But I'm beginning to fear that such a place does not exist.

Does anyone have any ideas? Message me with any questions.

Thank you!!

Re: Ocean front Venues in NJ?

• danica568 said:
    Hi everyone!!

My fiance and I are searching for an oceanfront wedding venue in (or around) New Jersey..... We've been engaged for over a year now, and we'd like to book something for next September. Ideally we picture something more secluded... away from the big cities, so not in Atlantic city or NY. I'd even love to find a park or some other open, public space on the water where we could set up a tent... We'd prefer to stay away from traditional Banquet Halls. But I'm beginning to fear that such a place does not exist.

Does anyone have any ideas? Message me with any questions.

Thank you!!
    The Breakers in Spring Lake, NJ (by Belmar)
    Grand Hotel in Cape May, NJ
    Constitution Hall in Cape May, NJ
    The Belmar Fishing Club in Belmar, NJ

I had looked into these places and they're beautiful inside and out...we just decided to not go with the ocean front theme.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
    image 40 are party poopers
    image 0 awaiting reply
    Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.
  • I'm getting married at Clarks Landing in Pt. Pleasant. My venue isn't on the ocean but it is on the Manasquan River. The ballroom and cocktail room both have large windows with a beautiful view of the water.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • The Ocean Place in Long Branch.

The Breakers in Spring Lake. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards