Hawaii
Options

Maui Wedding Reviews

Hi everyone!

My new husband and I recently returned from beautiful Maui and I wanted to give a big shout out to all of my vendors here on the board. This is where I found and researched a lot of them and I really think this board kept me some-what sane over the last year. So thank you for all your help and advice and recommendations! 

I honestly could not say one bad thing about any of my vendors. I loved working with each and every one of them. They were prompt at returning my emails, gave great suggestions, were patient with me and so much fun on the day! Instead of going into each of them in detail I just thought I'd list them off for you with small tidbits as they were all fantastic! 

Co-ordination services: Tropical Maui Weddings (I worked with both Lori and Jackie and both were amazing! I went into the day feeling calm, relaxed and excited!)
Caterer: Aloha Events Catering (although I never got to meet Michelle, her services were invaluable and her staff on the day impeccable! People cannot stop commenting on how good the food was, as well as the bar service!)
Location: Olowalu Plantation House (In my opinion there was no other place I would get married on the island, even without physically seeing it until the day of. I was not disappointed in the least, rather I was even more blown away than I expected)
Officiant: Pastor Kimo (he gave such a unique Hawaiian flare to the ceremony and kept everything very light which is exactly what we wanted)
DJ: DJ Del Sol (the music was fantastic and kept people on the dance floor, he played all the songs I asked for and the ones he threw in were perfect for our group!)
Photography: Maui Creative Photography!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm staying BOLD for these guys! Matthew and Madelynne were just 1000% amazing! We had an engagement shoot with them a few days before the wedding which was great for my husband so he could warm up to the camera and it really made us comfortable. They were so much fun to work with and I've already received a sneak peek of some photos so we could use them at our at home reception this weekend. Cannot say enough amazing things about them, LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!! 

Thanks again to everyone for your silent support and assistance! And good luck to all the knotties out there! You'll be great! 

Re: Maui Wedding Reviews

• Options

Hello,

Thanks for your above post! I'm getting married at the OPH and I won't be able to see it before the wedding either, sounds like I won't be disappointed though. Question: who did your hair & make up?

Cheers!

Sian

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards