Wisconsin

Waukesha Hair Salon Recommendations???

I am in need of a salon in the Waukesha/Pewaukee area for my wedding day hair and (possibly) makeup.  Does anyone have any recommendations?

Re: Waukesha Hair Salon Recommendations???

• I am in need of a salon in the Waukesha/Pewaukee area for my wedding day hair and (possibly) makeup.  Does anyone have any recommendations?

I've been to the following with a good experience

Aqua Salon in Pewaukee

The Paul Mitchell Academy, Waukesha (yes, really! The students and their instructors do a great job)

Signature Salon and Spa, Waukesha

Maybe a little bit out of your range but...

Hair Decisions Salon and Spa in New Berlin

Vici Beauty School (yes, again, students are awesome...and cheap!) in Greenfield/Hwy 100.

• Did you find anyone?  Imagine Salon in Brookfield(closer to Waukesha) is great and very accomodating.  We actually brougth in Sara (Skincare by Sara) for our makeup.  She will come to wherever ou need her to and she did an amazing job.  If you need either of their information, I can get it to you.
  • I use Studio 890 in Elm Groove, WI.  It's slightly out of the way, but I love them.  I have been using them for the past 6 years.  They are coming to us on the wedding day which is an added bonus.  I know they have a few other salons in Brookfield, Art of Hair I think?  They do great work!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards