African American Weddings

how to trim the list

ok so I am in need of assistance.. I assembled and labled all of the invites and I was going over the list and we are over the amount of ppl that we paid for by like 20.... how do you cut the list at this point even if some of these people have recieved a save the date?? 

Daisypath - (PNE7)

Re: how to trim the list

• Are there any kids you can cut?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Im glad you asked. We only anticipated 150 and actually ended up mailing out 185 invitations. I need to know how to trim it down at this point also. Im crossing my fingers at least 20 people dont rsvp lol.....
    Mrs. Mosley 2 be
  • Wow thats a hard one.... Ill be reading this to see how you execute this!!!

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Aw man. At this point I would say it's too late, you just have to hope you get enough declines. I know we don't follow etiquette a lot on this board but in real life..... I would be super hurt if I got a save the date and no follow up invite. Like did i do something?

You could send out invites and hold back maybe 10 you think wont come and send them out as you get declines but.... honestly.... you should invite everyone who gets a save the date
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • @m1ssJ .. I was thinking that but I was hoping that there was something else that could be done..

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Jai's far more qualified than I to weigh in about this but, declines included, I would think there'll be enough no shows (who don't rsvp) for this to be self fulfilling.   20 people = 10 couples.  5 of em have already made up their mind they ain't coming and just ain't told you yet.   Of the other 5, 2 will make up their minds that day but still won't come, the other 2, count on em.   Either way though, honestly I'd rather be over (and get an invoice from the venue later) than be under (and already have included them in my budget).

• I agree with J and B. Hope for some no's girl!! I know I am! LOL!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Its sad when  we pray for NOs lol!! Cuz was hoping for like 50 when I was planning
    ****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown
  • Yea some people will definetley not show up or call the day before with an excuse. It all shakes out
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards