June 2014 Weddings

Today was BM dress shopping!

We had so much fun! I had a couple dresses in mind that I liked, but when we got to our appt, I just told the girls to find whatever they liked that was black and short. Needless to say, all 6 bridesmaids will be in something different, but the three that went today looked AMAZING in the dresses they chose.

This one was a surprise! The satin went in a completely direction than I had envisioned, but she looked so good in it! And although it looks shiny in the photo, the fabric is a little more subdued in person. (in black)

This one looked like it was made for the girl that chose it...and it's so sexy on her! The rouching on the butt actually mimics the rouching on the back of my dress

This one was one I had originally chosen, and after trying on several, this was the favorite of this bm (black)

As I was watching them coming out of the dressing rooms in various dresses, I could easily see what their favorites were. I couldn't care less that they don't match (and the other 2 that weren't able to go today won't match). MOH is searching for her dress (she lives out of state). I could see the confidence of each girl exuding from her, and it was clear that the dresses they each chose was completely them...they didn't look like they were playing dress up in some costume dresses. 

I had so much fun with them. Can't wait to get the other two and see what MOH chooses!

~*~June 21, 2014~*~

Re: Today was BM dress shopping!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards