Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

ISO affordable caterer

I am looking for an affordable buffet style caterer who will bus and clean up in the fort worth area. We are still open on what type of food we are looking for, so all suggestions are appreciated!

Re: ISO affordable caterer

• BBQ is probably going to be your cheapest option. We used Sonny Bryan's. The only issue that can arise is that there really isn't a vegetarian option. However, we had no vegetarians.
  • We had Abuelo's, and it was very budget-friendly at only $9 or so per person.
  • We had On The Border & everyone loved it.  Their catering dept is awesome & its very affordable. The workers even put out our appetizers we bought from a deli.
  • I have gotten quotes from Carino's and they are pretty affordable we still haven't decided on a place.  Bucca Depeppo also said they would cater and the price wasn't bad either (under 20 pp).
  • I just booked with Sterling Events and Catering (www.sterlingeventsandcatering.com), for their special which is $12 pp for appetizers, buffet style entree with two sides and a roll, and tea. They bus and clean. Josie is very sweet and the food we tasted was delicious!
  • I'm using Stern's Catering. They're located in Addison, but the food is wonderful and they're very reasonably priced.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards