Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Good Morning!

Happy Hump Day everyone! I was surprised to not see a GM post yet! I hope you all have a great Wednesday! They are calling for a mix/snow tonight into tom., so I'm selfishly hoping for a delay or snow day tom. (though the latter is wishful thinking).

Re: Good Morning!

• Options
    jezebelljezebell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello!  I'm with ya, Kim, on the delay/cancel.  However, if I never see snow again it wouldn't hurt my feelings.  Hope everyone's day is good.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning! I got a ton done on the invitations last night! I'm almost completely done with our final mock-up!  woot! I can't wait to be completely finished with them
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay, S! Did our nagging help your motivation? Tongue out Can't wait to see the finalized invitation!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hahah- yes!  I'm going to go scan it in a sec.  Can I email it to you?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I heard an inch for us today/tonight and 3-5 on Friday.  Where are you spring!?

I have a nice little chip in my windshield and unfortunately insurance doesn't cover small chips! Boo.

Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    S- sure, you have my email, right?
    Meg- ugh, that's so annoying! As much as I enjoy snow days, I am ready for spring too, The snow piles are starting to get old, not to mention how ugly they are.
  • Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning everyone!

Another long day... this week has gone terribly slow so far!! It's getting harder and harder to get up in the mornings and come in to this place! blah... Anyway - we are supposed to get hit hard here... Although, I hear mixed reports! I've heard everything from 4-12"! I don't know what to believe any more... part of me wonders if they are just feeding off all of the hysteria that the other 4 storm caused! I hope it's not as bad as predicted!!

Marbus - YAY for getting the invites mostly finished! It must feel so great!
    Kim - a 'snow' day would be fabulous, but I'm not sure if I want the 'snow'... just the 'day' haha :)
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey ladies. This snow thing is getting old. I was starting to feel optimistic about the weather until I saw the forecast last night.
    I must agree that the snow piles are strating to look really ugly.

Not too much going on today. I have a few appts to make but other than that I see a boring day ahead of me.
    image.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning!  (or afternoon)  I got up late today so no GM post for me.
    Med-that sux about hte chip in your windshield.
    Sara-I want to see the invite too! 
    We are getting 6-12 inches here from tonight into Friday-I hope we don't though-they decided in Maryland that while they may forgive student snow days, that we teachers will have to make up all of them.  That takes me into 4 days before the wedding-BOO!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Heather- sending you a PM right now...
    and Kim- YGM
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmm, it's not there. Boo, stupid knut!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I sent Heather the PM

I already have your address Kim- I sent it to your lachica one

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Duh, yea I read that wrong. Going to check my email now...I'll email you back.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Hump day all!
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sara-  YGPM!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards