October 2013 Weddings

Check list?

I haven't gone on the knot in a few days... I went on last night to see what else I should cross off my to do and it's not my check list! I says Joanna and Chris.. With our wedding date of October 12th...but all the to do's are for a Muslim/Jewish wedding? Telling me to find a rabi and so and so... I logged out and logged back in... Even tried on my phone and computer and now I don't know what to do.. I've been relying on that check list since day one.. Any one else have this issue or know how to fix it?
Joanna

Re: Check list?

• I am not positive how to fix it, but ever since they switched the checklist to the new format, I have tried to avoid it as it is distracting and not helpful with how it is structured.  I do not like how you cannot hide your completed tasks, which is something that I took pleasure in checking off completed items, as my list got shorter and it wasn't as overwhelming.  I know there is a pull down on the settings that you can select which type of ceremony you are having specific to your religion, maybe that is where you can take those items off.  
  • I don't know how to fix it either - but the Knot checklist was annoying me with the exclamation points on things they thought I should have done - but I hadn't :)  So I made my own in an excel worksheet - and its nice because it is one big workbook with my guest list, gift list, tasks, budget and seating arrangements - don't worry I have it backed up if necessary :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards