Knottie Tech Help
Options

It's okay on the Nest but not here?

I don't know if this has already been discussed or not, but user avatars show up for Love Its on posts over at the Nest. What was the rationale for removing them from here again? Oh, and the flagging system is still intact there as well. 

Re: It's okay on the Nest but not here?

• Options
    zitiqueen said:
    I don't know if this has already been discussed or not, but user avatars show up for Love Its on posts over at the Nest. What was the rationale for removing them from here again? Oh, and the flagging system is still intact there as well. 
    Flagging system here got massively attacked about a month ago, crazy abuse so it was disabled. Now if you need to flag anything you just page the KGs.
  • Options
    zitiqueen said:
    I've mentioned the public Love It's over there before.  They also have public Mods and no mutinies in the last couple of years.  Bring back public Love Its!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards