Knottie Tech Help

Mobile

It would be really nice if we could stay logged in on mobile.

Also, when I'm not logged in, there is no button in the screen to go back to the specific board I'm on.  Say I'm in Etiquette and click on a thread.  To get back to the Etiquette board, I have to click the back button (sometimes a half dozen times if the thread is long) or type in the URL.  There's a link to go back to all Wedding Boards but not a specific board unless I'm logged in, in which case the link to the specific board is at the bottom.  It's really annoying and I'd love it if you guys fixed that!

Re: Mobile

• The link to go back to the specific board is right under the title on the first post or under the reply text box.  It took me forever to find it, but it makes things far easier.
  • The link to go back to the specific board is right under the title on the first post or under the reply text box.  It took me forever to find it, but it makes things far easier.
    OH wow, I didn't realize that right under the title was a link!  Thank you so much.

(I'd still love it if there was a way to stay logged in, @knotjackie @knotporscha .)
  • I'm sorry to bump my thread back to the top, but I realized that while there is a link on the first page of a mobile thread, there isn't one on the second, third, etc. pages which is really annoying.

Any way we could get a fix?

• There is on the reply text box at the bottom. But you have to be logged in.
  • Thanks for bumping this up! I will send these issues to our mobile team.
    Exactly.  I've seen that when I'm logged in. However, the mobile site won't auto-log me in every time.   And I tend to lurk a lot rather than post so I don't log in every time and it's a pain to log in every time.

Thanks @knotporscha.
    Exactly.  I've seen that when I'm logged in. However, the mobile site won't auto-log me in every time.   And I tend to lurk a lot rather than post so I don't log in every time and it's a pain to log in every time.

Thanks @knotporscha.

Well that's annoying. They really need the link at the top like on the full site.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards