Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Dress Shopping Help!

I'm about to go for my 1st outing to try on dresses and see what I like.  There are so many salons & shops in the metroplex I don't know where to start.

Where did you find your dress or what salons would you suggest??  I'm in Dallas but will drive a bit if it means a knockout experience.  Thanks so much!

Re: Dress Shopping Help!

• What is your budget? I got my dress for just under 1K at Terry Costa during their wedding gown sale, where every gown was 20% off. I think they do that a few weekends a year, but I'm not sure. I got lucky that it was happening the weekend I went.
  • I'd like to stay below $2,500 - so I know places like Korshak & Warron Baron are obviously out of the conversation.
  • I really loved my experience at Mockingbird Bridal, but I've heard it depends on the salesperson you get.  Ask for Maggie, if she's still there.  And keep in mind that it's a pretty small shop, so you probably won't want to bring a huge entourage (although I had five people with me and it was fine).
    Anniversary

• With that budget you could also try Lewisville Bridal Boutique. I had a friend who got her dress and sash, tax included for right at $2000. They had great selection, and really nice people.
  • I highly recommend LuLu's in uptown. Ask for an appointment with Lisa. Most if not all of their dresses will be in your price range.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards