Illinois-Chicago

Hotel Block

I have already put in a request with hotelplanner.com

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good hotel near downtown/ northside that isn't expensive (150.00+) for guests?
Anniversary

Re: Hotel Block

• Holiday Inn Mart Plaza is usually pretty reasonable, and it's an updated, modern Holiday Inn.

• Thank you! I actually work next to this hotel and am awaiting a quote from them :)

There are also a few conferences in town during my wedding weekend, which is only making this a bit more challenging.
    Anniversary
  • Does your venue have a deals or partnerships with hotels nearby? I would check hilton.com for prices. I think the Wit hotel is around that price range.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • We did the Sofitel and the Fairfield Inn
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Updating my own thread for posterity :)

I ended up going with the Holiday Inn O'Hare in Rosemont. A lot of places were fully booked because of the conference next year or were too expensive for my guests to pay.

Thank you everyone for the suggestions!
    Anniversary
  • Thanks for the update, I always wonder what people go with after they ask for decisions here.

And it reminds me we better get on our hotel block ASAP!
  • bellaluna290bellaluna290 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited September 2013
    When is your wedding?
    I did use hotelplanner.com with minimal success. This site shows the convention calendar in Chicago so that you know what hotels are already blocked or how soon you should start looking.
    Anniversary
  • Our date is May 24, 2014 We did a preliminary search before we chose that date--but it is Memorial Day weekend so we do expect a lot of hotels to fill up. I will definitely check out the hotelplanner site, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards