New Jersey

Brides Maid Dresses

I live in central new jersey is there anye venders in that area that are not 250.00 to 300.00 a dress? We are paying everything for our wedding (older) I am trying to cut some costs

Re: Brides Maid Dresses

• It isnt the vendor or store. It depends on the designer.

Davids Bridal
    Call Hollywood Bridal in Kenilworth or Dolores Bridal in edison. They have lots of designers AND include alterations.
    J Crew when they have 40% off
    Target has bridesmaids dresses

Also it doesnt have to be labelled "bridesmaid," you can get matching dresses anywhere. Macys, Nordstrom. JC Penney, etc
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm thinking my bridesmaids are going to order them off of Etsy. They have really pretty dresses from $60-$80! :) 

• My girls are wearing a floor-length strapless sweetheart neckline poly-chiffon for $175.   It is from B2 by Jasmine.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• We went to Davids Bridal because they had the specific color I wanted and the dress was on sale for $99.99 originally $129.99.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We went to David's Bridal for BM dresses. They have a large selection of different colors and styles for an affordable price.
  • GB520GB520 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited September 2013
    Nordstrom has good sales on BM dresses. Some cute ones I was browsing a few months ago are on sale now for under $100!:) I personally hate Davids bridal with a passion. Their dresses never fit and look horrible on someone with a big booty. I would advise BM to go with a separate tailor so the dresses actually fit your girls right. There's also a site you can rent dresses from a website called little borrowed dress. They can send you two dresses for sizing purposes.
  • My girls found gorgeous dresses on Amazon of all places for $36.00 + S&H  Yes you read that correctly. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards