Ohio-Columbus
Options

Engagement Picture locations....HELP!

Hi all!

We have our engagement pic session coming up in October and I really need some help narrowing down a couple different spots for pics. We want something with a quaint, small town feel as well as an 'outdoorsy' feel...is that even a word? lol

I appreciate any and all ideas!

Thanks! :)

Melissa

Re: Engagement Picture locations....HELP!

• Options
    I was just going to post the same question!  

I'm considering driving down to Hocking Hills (our photographer is in Lancaster) but I don't know if I want to go that far away.

I am also thinking about Lynd's Fruit Farm in Pataskala.  Pumpkin patch, apple orchards and trees...  I just don't know if they would let us be there on a Monday.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Options
    I LOVED how my engagement pictures turned out. We did them in Yellow Springs - it's a cute town with beautiful hiking trails. If you are interested, I can send you my log-in if you want to see them.
  • Options
    Yellow Springs is a great idea.  Super hip town ... small college campus areas, too.  And, next to a beautiful nature preserve with hiking trails as RachelMarie described.  

Make sure you ask your photographer for ideas to.  She/He might have some favorite and secret go-to spots!
  • Options
    We used Three Creeks Metro Parks and our Engagement Photos turned out very nice and outdoorsy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards