Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Bellagio Wedding Photos Part 1

Here are some photos from our Bellagio wedding and reception.  We received over 1700 photos from Todd at Bently & Wilson, but I am going to post photos of the wedding details (furniture, flowers, ballroom, etc.) so future brides can see what the space looks like.  I appologize if the pictures look a little off or smooshed, as they looked HUGE when I uploaded them so I tried to adjust them.  If they look odd, it is NOT Todd's photography, but rather my incompetance, ha ha. 

Ok, first, here is a picture of me and my husband. We did photos before the ceremony because we wanted to go directly to the cocktail hour. You can see my bouquet and his boutonnière in this picture, which was taken in the Bellagio's conservatory. Todd does an excellent job at making it look like you guys are the only ones in the very crowded public space.

OK, here is a picture of our sweetheart table.  Pam spead out the pink flower petals on her own.  We had only ordered the two small white flower containers to go on each side of the sign, which I had purchased on Etsy. 

Here is a picture of the lounge furniture that we rented from LED Unplugged.  You can see the light up tables.  We had 2 light up "high top" cocktail tables, and the Bellagio provided additional high top tables.  You can pick whatever color you want for the lights. 

Here is another picture of the furniture and of the up lighting in the ballroom.  This picture was taken during cocktail hour.

Here is a picture of our entrace into the ballroom before dinner. (We were at cocktail hour, but we still made a big entrace).  We went directly into our first dance, which was a fast swing dance set to "It's Not Unusual" by Tom Jones.  We are not graceful people, but we made it through and everyone loved it.  The only downside to having a big performance for your first dance is that you have to stay relatively sober during cocktail hour, ha ha.

Here is a picture of the cake:  

OK, I'm going to post this and see how it looks, since I've never really posted a lot of photos.  Again, if the pictures look a bit smooshed, it isn't Todd's photography, but rather I tried to adjust them so that the would not be so huge.  

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bellagio Wedding Photos Part 1

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards