Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

CHEAP Cake Stands, Popcorn Bar Supplies, DIY Flower Supplies, And More!

Seven Cake Stands: Two 10.5 inches high, Two 7.5 inches high, Two 15.5 inches high, and one 16.5 inches high. They are painted bright coral pink but you can spray paint them any color you'd like! One of the 16.5 in ones broke and just needs to be rescrewed, and another of the 10.5 in ones is a little wobbly and could use another screw as well. The Tops of the stands are 10inx10in and the bottoms are 7inx7in. We spent close to $80 on the wood and supplies for these, but will take $25 for all of them.  

Here Comes the bride! I made this sign for my wedding and my ringbearers looked so cute carrying it down the aisle! Cotton Banner on a wooden Dowel, Trimmed with ribbon and alencon lace. The ribbons are simply tied on, so if you'd like to change them to fit your color scheme you can! 
The Text is painted on- it's a deep coral-y redish pink. The banner is backed with another layer of fabric so that the painted letters do not show through on the reverse. Dowel: 36 in Sign: 25in x 18in
 12 shakers for toppings, 
6 Squeeze Bottles for butter/oil and two round trays 
Also: Three large tubs,and about 200 compostable paper popcorn boats. I'm asking $70 for everything (I paid WAY more) and will even throw in my recipes/sources for the different topping mixes we used. 
Are you planning on doing your wedding flowers yourself? I can save you time and money by selling you the extra supplies that I used for my wedding! I went to market flowers in Minneapolis with my bridesmaids and we had our bouquets put together in less than two hours for a FRACTION of the normal cost of wedding bouquets. We also did all of the floral centerpieces ourselves. 
Market Flowers' website has a list of the supplies of the items you'll need for your DIY flowers: http://www.marketflowersmpls.com/
Here's what I have: 
-20 Corsage pins with faux pearl heads 
-1 full roll of green 22 gauge floral wire 
- floral tape 
-15 buckets (These were INVALUBLE for transporting all of our flowers to the venue- market flowers will not let you take their buckets off of the premises.) 

$15 for all the flower stuff. 

Re: CHEAP Cake Stands, Popcorn Bar Supplies, DIY Flower Supplies, And More!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards