August 2014 Weddings
Options

Our budget is 10k. and that's the absolute max also - the hubby is the only one working right now so cash flow is a little tight. Going with the Sunday wedding idea also since it shaves 2k off the venue. 

my centerpieces are going to be tall vases with branches sprayed white - been collecting them from Michaels with coupons so it hasn't been so bad! the branches came from Ikea - two bundles at $15 each is doing all the centerpieces and then some! Am considering hanging electric tealights from them and working on figuring that out, so far its a piece of vellum paper wrapped around the tea light and affixed with spray glue.. looks like it might work! 

My dress is coming second hand, a girlfriend of mine got married and is giving me her dress (SCORE!!) its gorgeous and since we don't have the same group of friends, no one but her has seen the dress. 

Photographer will be a family friend but still paying for him. Figuring out how to use my ipad to set up a photo booth.

I'm having a lot of fun planning and keeping within my budget!

Congrats brides!

Re: 10k

• Options
    sounds like you are on a roll and covering all the details with some cute DIY options! Yay! :) doing the same thing here... our budget is also $10k, and we're having 200 people. so far, it's coming together well. best of luck to you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards