Plus-Sized

Hyper sensitive about weight

I don't know why but over the last few weeks I have just become so hyper sensitive about my weight.  I'm already an emotional eater and because of this I've taken to eating more!!!  No matter how I try to control it, it just keeps getting worse and worse.  I try and go for a walk, if I'm at home, when I have these urges but they are still there when I get home.  My poor FI just doesn't know what to do with me.  All I can do is stuff more stuff in my face and cry.  *sigh*  

Anyone else experiencing this?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 84 Invited
image 68 Yes
image 16 No
image 0 Unknown

Re: Hyper sensitive about weight

• Overrating and crying indicate to me that you probably should talk to your internist. Don't go in there and be stoic and say everything's ok, because it's not. Good luck.
  • Ditto PP. I was having a similar issue, but finally decided to see an endocrinologist. I have a diagnosis (woohoo!) and she is helping me to get things in control. She also said that the endorphins released when exercising will help with the emotional swings.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thank you ladies!  I have PCOS and have been having terrible hot flashes and night sweats.  At the beginning of the year I saw my doctor and she ran some hormone test but they came back normal; duh I started the next day!  However, after receiving the bill for the blood test I knew I had to wait until we are married and I'm on his medical plan.  He has an HMO vs my PPO where I have to pay 40%.  Since we are paying for 80% of the wedding we just can't afford massive medical bills.  So I will go in armed and ready to find out exactly what is wrong.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 84 Invited
    image 68 Yes
    image 16 No
    image 0 Unknown
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards